Making certain about existance of minimum standards and valid scientific criteria, in educationa and research affairs and presentation of optimum services in the universities and development of standards of services' quality, are among the most important goals of education plans in the university.
IAUM's Studies and Human Resource Training Office is among the primary centers of IAUM's units, which is educating human resources during their service started its activities in 2003 in the direction of developing the quality level of its personnel.
The research activities of Studies and Human Resource Training Office
· Preparation and codifying topics of the «IT in Medical Sciences» booklet
· Preparation and codifying topics of the «Corporate Managers» (co-managers of the site)booklet
· Preparation and codifying topics of the «Familiarity with Digital Library» booklet
· Preparation topic of »Dealing with Patiant» booklet and also topic of «Nursing Education»
· Preparation and codifying research plans to valuate the effectiveness of the courses and the workshops
· Designing the general soft-ware of human resourses in order to mechanize the system of human resource training
The soft-ware and hard-ware abilities
This office, for its soft-ware and hard-ware abilities, usually is the host of national and regional courses and 11 courses and workshops have been held nationally and regionally in this office most imporatant of which are Familiarity with Medical Science Regulation, Cultural Management and Defining the University Services.